Students invited to join the Aletta Regional Year Challenge!
How can we make the effort of students in public health education more impactful? That is the core question that led to Aletta’s Regional Year Challenge.
The answer: by aligning the efforts and connecting the organisations around a single public health challenge. To support their endeavours, students receive a Lifelines dataset that is specifically developed for the particular topic at hand.
The theme that was determined by regional stakeholders is ‘active and healthy lifestyle’. Lifelines will prepare a dataset which will include various variables that are related to this theme aggregated to the level of zip code and age.
Learn more and join the challenge!
Are you a student working on challenges or research questions regarding active and healthy lifestyle within the Northern part of the Netherlands or if you have clients/contexts/students who can work on questions around active and healthy lifestyle, follow the link for more information!
- Hospital bacteria in the gut and the blood identical and e..
- Ben jij de senior projectleider die wij zoeken?
- Win one year free data access!
- One in eight Dutch people have persistent symptoms after C..
- Studenten uitgenodigd voor Aletta's Regional Year Cha..
- Lifelines welcomes 50,000th participant for Third Assessment